How To Download
(Follow the Instructions in the Image Slideshow below)
Mackubex's Guide to NBA 2K14 Mod Installation:
- Download the NBA 2K14 Roster Update and put it on the 2K14 Saves Folder. [REQUIRED]
- If you haven't downloaded or installed Medevenx's Directory Files yet then download it and put everything in your 2K14 Files Directory.
- You might have to download Medevenx's 2017-2018 NBA Logos/Scoreboard Logos, Seushiro's Animation Mod, and his NBA 2K18/Vanilla Presentation Package.
- Download MY NBA 2K14 Full Cyberface Pack & Cyberface Follow-Up Packs then put everything in your 2K14 Main Directory. [REQUIRED]
- Download the 2017-18 NBA Nike Jersey Pack, 2017-18 Nike City Edition Jersey Pack, 2017-18 Nike Classic Edition Jersey Pack and put all files in your 2K14 Files Directory. [Use my Nike Roster] [REQUIRED]
- Download Mackubex's Main Directory Files & Universal Portrait Patch, Please READ ALL THE README FILES IN EACH FOLDER for the guide on where to put the files. [REQUIRED]
- Download 30 NBA Team Floors Pack & Alternate Courts Pack and put all files in your 2K14 Files Directory. [REQUIRED]
- Download 2018 All-Star Weekend Pack & Ibano2K's Psychedelic Global V8 Pack and put all files in your 2K14 Directory. [REQUIRED]
- If you're going to play association mode, I recommend you to download the Draft Class and put it on your 2K14 Saves Folder. (Start with the 2018 Draft Class with the Latest Roster) [OPTIONAL]
- Then, download each Cyberface pack for each Draft Class and put all files in your 2K14 Files Directory.
- You can also download my Player Callnames Update Part 1 & Part 2. [Download both files first then once both files are downloaded successfully, extract only one part and that should automatically extract the other part too. Put both extracted files in your 2K14 folder]
- Download Mackubex Hype Soundtrack V4 & Mackubex Arena Music to update In-Game Music & Arena Music. [OPTIONAL]
- If you have more questions, PM me on my facebook page: Mackubex